Sunday, December 21, 2008

family time

Holiday time is often time to be with family.......and i love it and my kids LOVE it.
My sister Amy moved to Belgium with her family about 2 years ago and are back for the holidays.
What a wonderful time to reconnect. Really, the kids are at such a great age where they love to hang out and play and the adults can catch up and talk. McKenzie is the "baby" of the cousins and she is growing up fast at 4 years old. Our family is getting older for sure, life goes through stages and phases. Another reminder that life is all about change, every phase is wonderful in its own way, each having its own joys and challenges.

THe kids and I leave tomorrow morning to DePere to spend the week with Grandma Rosie and cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
A favorite time of year for all of us.
A time to be thankful for family. To know how blessed we are and to embrace everything about it.

I look forward to taking many more pics of my family and doing a post holiday Post.

Love to everyone during this special time of year.

My sister Amy


Three Peas in a Pod
Sara, Lexi, Taylor


Emily and McKenzie


The Girls


Best Buds- Trev and Kevin


Adam and Dylan

2 comments:

Eileen Swanson said...

Those pics are beautiful! What adorable kids!! Happy Holidays!!

Cy said...

I hope you arrived safely in GB. I wish you and your beautiful family a super Christmas together.

Plenty of great memories in the making.

{{hugs}}