Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life is Beautiful

It is nearing the end of summer.........I realize it has been a really long time since my last post. I am thinking that means that summer has been really good and busy.
I also think that Life has given me many opportunities to grow, to laugh, to think, to cry, to challenge myself and to be happy. It is in the mix of all these opportunities that I find myself blessed and I can't help but look around and take notice that Life is Beautiful.

The best way to show you the beauty is through our most recent pictures.

Lexi turned 10 this summer.


Trevor turned 12, loves baseball and made the All-Star team.





Meet Brian. He is a beautiful person inside and out and I am blessed to have him in my life.





Tristan(Brian's son) and Trev are buddies.


Tristan, Trev and Tanner(Brian's youngest son) at the Twins game


Lexi took part in her first Art Exhibit.



We took a trip out to Brian's parents house (the farm). The kids had a blast riding dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, visiting the neighbors farm, petting horses, gathering eggs......




4th of July always brings family, fun and laughter. Beautiful weather and sunshine was all around.........







Nine of the Twelve siblings made it to 4th of July weekend. We always line up in birth order, with Rosie leading, of course.


The Grandkids make up a big group (too big for my lens)


There is nothing like a BIG gathering to remind you how blessed you are to have people in your life.
Life is Beautiful.


2 comments:

EZnJ said...

wow! Great pictures Jules! What a fun summer and continue to enjoy all it has to offer ~ Cheers! jeh

GoBigGreen said...

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your summer in pictures:) I hope we have some more HOT weather...hope hope pray pray!