Monday, September 1, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Sarah

Brian and Sarah

Sarah and Cathy

Lexi and Sara

Julie, Trev and Lexi

Julie's BIG family


What a weekend. My niece Sarah got married over the weekend. And what a beautiful wedding.
The bride and groomed just beamed with happiness throughout the entire weekend. My sister Cathy (mom) and Tom ( father) were equally as happy and beamed with pride.
I was able to practice my photography skills and take some pictures during the wedding service. It felt great to get some nice shots. Sarah and Brian were so appreciate to have the photos to see on a slideshow that same day and to keep as reminder of their beautiful day and their start of their life together.

ON a side note........I have not danced, nor have I seen my kids dance as much as we did at the wedding reception. A great time was had by all. I believe Lexi was out on the dance floor the entire night with Trev right along side her. Lexi was complaining of sore legs on sunday!!

3 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

That is really fun, and your photography skills are really coming out. I can barely aim and push the button on my digital camera, so trust me i have HUGE respect for you and Kerry that you can aim, shoot, and make "art" out of the photos.
Hope you are healing up well and will enjoy some fall rides and runs:)
Julia

Sara said...

What beautiful pictures! Can I hire you to take a picture for my holiday card of the girls?!?!

Cy said...

J- Beautiful photos!

It was great to see you last night, and I'm still on the fence for Mad town this weekend.

Let me know what happens at TRia tomorrow. At this point, I'm not sure what we're hoping for, but a firm answer is hopefully on the horizon.