Sunday, May 11, 2008

so excited to be blogging

I have been working on my website on my mac for a long time.  I just can't seem to get it linked to my personal domain........so.......i decided to go ahead an open a site on blogger.  I just couldn't stand to be missing all the fun any longer.
I want to share so much going on in  my life.  I have so many things to be thankful for, I hope I can find ways to share and to connect with others.
My kids, Trev and Lexi also want to be a part of this and are quite creative.  It is just another fun thing we can do together. 
With race season right around the corner.......I am excited to have a place to share some race reports where family can find some information.

Well, that's it for now.

Oh, and I should say that we had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  Lexi and Trev made sure
that they made my day very special.  It was full of nice thoughts, special cards, breakfast and best of all just time to be together.

Juliemac

2 comments:

Cy said...

Awesome-Welcome to the blogging world!

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Julie Mac!!!!! I am so glad you got a blog!
Love your pic - that must have been from worlds last year... ;-)
I miss you - we have to do a southern ride over in WI on those hills this summer. If you are doing the GW du this weekend, good luck!
xoxo
Jenny