Saturday, May 24, 2008

Superstars!



I am so proud of Trev and Lexi.  They
 both excelled at their School Track and Field Day.   
Trev once again proved that the "shoe kick" is really his expertise, gaining a first place position.
He also surprised himself this year with a "tire toss" that out tossed his classmates by FIVE FEET(I have been informed by Trev) gaining another first place ribbon.

Lexi was speedy fast in her 50 yard dash, gaining a blue ribbon.  
She excelled at the frisbee toss as well.
Most of all, they had fun with friends.  
Here are a couple shots.  
To see more pics and to hear what Trev and Lexi have to say about it, visit their blog.  See link to the right.

Baseball and Soccer continued this week, bringing lots of excitement and fun 
for all. I just love taking photos while watching them at practice and games.  






Apple Du was just this morning.  Another race checked off......check! All in all not a bad day.
It felt great to be racing, pushing my body and mind as hard as it could go(today).  Each race, each training session, I know I will continue to see improvements.  For right now, it is important to be out there giving it my all with a smile on my face.  Enjoying life, enjoying the moments and knowing that for me, right now,  balance is what I am achieving. 

Congrats to Dan, Coach John, Cathy, Julie, Jan, Karen, Kerry, Jason and all the other super
 talented racers who gave it their best at the Apple today.   I am proud to be training and racing with such a fantastic group of people.




6 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

JMac: yep see you tuesday. Hannah worked with me on my saddle and my bars (fit) so I am excited to try it out!
Happy mem day I hope you have some fun:)
J

Steve Stenzel said...

Great photos! Hey, I was at Apple! Were you out there?...

Anonymous said...

Great job at Apple this weekend!! I love all the pictured you post. Lexi looks like a future runner/triathlete in the making already. Maybe she can help me with my running form?!

Have a great weekend!

Cy said...

As always-great photos Julie!!

You're ALL SUPER STARS!!

Steve Stenzel said...

BTW - I just looked at the Gear West Duathlon results again, and I saw that you took first in your AG! NICE JOB!! That was my first time running that course - and what an off-road run it was!!!

Kelly said...

Hey Julie--thanks for adding me to your blog list. I don't have one on mine yet, but I'll add yours when I do--hopefully soon. Congrats again on your Apple Du age group finish (!) and I'm looking forward to doing some mtb-ing with ya really soon. Maybe Saturday afternoon at Leb if the trails stay dry?