Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It feels so good to LAUGH

In celebration of Trevor's 11th birthday- June 18th (can hardly believe it!), we went to his favorite place tonight- Legoland.  The plan was for Trevor to buy something with his birthday money from his Grandpa and Grandma and for him to casually give me some ideas for his present(for me to secretly buy).  Well, we spontaneously decided that we (trev, lexi and I) needed a little bit of fun and should visit the new Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall. Well, before you know it, we were in line for all the roller coasters.  YIKES!!    I am telling you, I can NOT remember laughing as loud as I did tonight in a long time.  It felt so good to laugh.  I am talking the kind of laughing that comes deep from inside your stomach, the kind that hurts your cheeks after a while.  Surprisingly, my kids were not even embarrassed, because they were screaming and laughing just as hard.  Those rides are Good!  Well, it was some good fun.  A great night to spend with the kids.  A pre-birthday night to remember for sure.
I wish I had a picture to capture the expressions of the night.  Just imagine the three biggest smiles ever!
Laughing......good for the soul.

2 comments:

Cy said...

Jmac-Sounds like a great night at the mall. Laughter is the most natural therapy!

happy Birthday to Trev!

Darcy Franklin said...

Great tribute to your dad....you are so lucky to have had such a great bond with your dad!

Laughter...I look forward to doing those things with my kiddos. FUN! I have been told I am a laugher...whatever that means but I will take it as a compliment!